Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Shane & Sara

These two were absolutely adorable - I got the opportunity to get to know them a little better before the wedding when we created their Love Story video. They were a blast during the interviews, telling the story of how Shane's first words to her were "Can I order a chicken sandwich?" and Sara saying thet she wears the pants in the relationship. The love they have for each other is genuinely special, which is why I was so excited for their wedding! The couple tied the knot on May 23 with a very emotional ceremony at First Baptist Church and a party following at Embassy Suites. It was an amazing reception, complete with a Marachi Band and customized Hot Sauce labels. Our DJ kept the dance floor full and the party rocking. I had a blast working with Lani from Allure Photographic and I can't wait to see the images! Below are the highlights from their wedding day - Congrats you two! Have fun on your honeymoon!

No comments: