Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chad & Lauren

What an amazing day! I traveled to Dallas, TX last weekend to film the wedding of two friends and it was absolutely stunning! It meant a lot to me because I've gotten to know each of them as individuals before I even found out they were dating. I got to know Chad through our Senior Campaigns class at UNL, where our group spent many late nights up editing projects and planning details. Lauren and I met when she interviewed to be an addition to our staff here at ASI and have spent many weddings filming together. It was truly a blessing to be involved in this day and I want to extend a big thank you to Lauren, Chad and both their families for the opportunity. I got the chance to work with Paul & Andy with imaginography Photography and can't wait to see their photos. Below are the highlights from their day - I purposely made this one longer than normal since I know many of their friends weren't able to make the trip to Dallas to see it in person. The footage turned out amazing and thank you both again!

No comments: