Thursday, November 12, 2009

Skip Hopkins

I was sitting at a coffee shop this morning working and happened to notice the guy next to me editing wedding photos - LOVE when that happens! We started chatting - turns out he is Skip Hopkins of Skip Hopkins Photography based in Nashville, TN. After browsing his website, I decided I had to share him with all of you. He photographed the wedding of Cassie & Charles (from Lady Antebellum) in the Bahamas and had those photos featured in People magazine for it - Congratulations! That's no easy feat and I'm very impressed. From his wedding gallery and blog posts I can tell he's done a variety of different weddings in many different places. Below are a few of my favorite photos from his wedding gallery - Enjoy!

Photos courtesy of Skip Hopkins:







1 comment:

Unknown said...

glad you spoke up and introduced yourself the other day. appreciate you giving me a shout out!