Monday, June 21, 2010

Shawn & Rebecca

What an amazing day this was! Shawn and Rebecca have been two of my good friends for the past few years and I knew this day was going to be a blast. I brought along my good friend Matt with Elwood Photography to give him a chance to try his hand at video.. I must say, I was pretty impressed! We started at Salon Jane where the girls had their hair done (by Rebecca's fab personal attendant, Suzanne) and then I followed out to Staplehurst, NE for the first meeting and ceremony. The limo bus ride took us out to a one lane bridge by Seward which made for a great photo opp. Once we arrived at the Ag Pavilion, our DJ Kurtis helped give our couple an entrance to Chris Brown's "Forever" that no one there will forget! Check out the highlights from their amazing day..

No comments: