Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SongFreedom

This is NEW for 2011, and I'm oh-so-excited. I used to cringe when I heard the term "royalty free music" (and I'm sure most of you do too), esepcially since I'm in a highly scrutinized industry where record labels are readily hunting for companies using unlicensed music. While I'm an avid music fan/artist supporter, until mainstream music went licensed for a reasonable price, I decided to take my chances using fun, upbeat tunes for our videos. Now, after a phone call that stemmed from a Twitter meeting (go social media!) we've officially become a member of SongFreedom - an awesome website that houses thousands of licensed songs that I've actually heard of for use in all of our videos. So now, brides, we can promise your video is legally owned and will remain online for as long as you want it there! Songs we LOVE from the website:



No comments: