Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Who Am I?

I’ve been meaning to write this one for a little while, so today I finally bit the bullet and decided to go for it. Most of you only get to know me through the style of my work, so I wanted to give you a peak into the person behind that lens. Straight ripped off from US Weekly Celebrity section, here are 25 things you don’t know about me:
1) I have one sibling – a sister, Hanah, who is 20 years old.
2) I love everything glitter.
3) The weirdest job I ever had was a Strawberry Picker.
4) I graduated from UNL with a Bachelors in Advertising, which has nothing to do with filming or editing.
5) I love surprises. LOVE them. Big or small.. if it’s something I’m not expecting.. it’s probably going to make me smile!
6) I was 22 years old for one month when I purchased this company.
7) Shoes are my guilty pleasure, and at last count had close to 100.
8) In my next “career life”, I want to be a cosmetologist or a travel agent.
9) Traveling is my favorite thing to do!
10) I was voted “Best Dressed in Lincoln” in 2009 (Thanks to everyone who voted!)
11) Voicemails are NOT my thing. I would much prefer to text or email.
12) I could live on Mexican food and margaritas.
13) Country music speaks to me in a way that is indescribable.
14) There are only 3% of people in this world whose views, thought process, and gut feelings are similar to mine.
15) I’ve never broken a bone.
16) I hate smoking. It’s a major deal breaker.
17) I don’t really like to shop.
18) It’s safe to say, I’m addicted to scratch tickets.
19) I’m very athletic, and played all 4 sports in High School.
20) I love to read, and wish I had more time for it.
21) I rarely get sick.
22) Cooking isn’t really my thing – I prefer something fast and easy to make.
23) Don’t bother me during a Husker Football Game – I’m a diehard fan.
24) I took 8.5 years of Spanish classes in HS and College and now have a minor in it through UNL.
25) I’ve seriously become a wedding geek. Magazines, colors, ideas, dresses, you name it. It's a bit ridiclous.

So there you have it.. me in 25 crazy facts! Look for more to come as I try to keep this updated at least weekly :)

No comments: